Master the Mango Twitter Party
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the National Mango Board with the Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
Join the National Mango Board with The Motherhood for a one-hour Mango Master Class Twitter chat on Wednesday, October 8 at 12 PM CT/1 PM ET to discuss the versatility of mangos, as well as easy ways to prepare and serve mangos for your family!
How to join the #MasterTheMango Twitter party
Head to the Twtvite link below and rsvp. Join the party on October 8th at 1 pm Eastern to learn everything there is about Mangos. Be sure to use the #MasterTheMango hashtag for a chance to win one of 10 prize packs that include a Kuhn Paring Knife, Fruit Scoop, Mangos & Le Creuset Utensil Holder ($50 value)
Share Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/masterthemango
Prizes: 10 sets that include a Kuhn Paring Knife, Fruit Scoop, Mangos & Le Creuset Utensil Holder ($50 value)
Before the party learn How To Cut A Mango in this video
Download this Free Mango CookBook
Check out these Mango recipes:
- Mango Yogurt and Granola Bowl
- Fresh Mango Berry Pops
- Mango Turkey Sliders
- Chipotle Mango Meatballs
- Fresh Mango Raspberry Bellini
- Did you know a 1 cup serving of mangos only has 100 calories and provide 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% of your daily vitamin A and 12% of your daily fiber.
- Do you know the correct way to pick a fresh mango has nothing to do with it’s color? A fresh mango will give slightly when squeezed just like an avocado.
- Did you buy a hard mango? To speed up ripening, place mangos in a paper bag at room temperature.
- Once ripe, mangos can be moved to the refrigerator to slow down ripening for several days.
See you at the #MasterTheMango twitter party!