This weeks meal plan has one recipe that is going to save you so much time when you are making dinner.
Important info: This is the last menu plan for the month. Starting with the April menu plan we are moving to newsletter based. Be sure to subscribe to continue receiving the weekly meal plans!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Made this homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner. Freeze the leftovers for the next two or three meals.
You will always have delicious pasta sauce in the freezer.
Did you know you can make a crispy Chicken Alfredo Pizza in the slow cooker? I have a trick that will cook the bottom crust nice and crispy!
This is the perfect Easter dinner side dish and you don't even have to break a sweat to make it!
March Menu Plan 5
- Monday - The Best Tuna Patties from The Rising Spoon. Serve with my Spicy Cauliflower “Mac and Cheese” Casserole
- Tuesday - This Southwest Shepherd’s Pie from Everyday Southwest has everything for a complete meal.
- Wednesday - Serve my Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes with these Crock Pot Glazed Carrots for an easy, no-fuss meal.
- Thursday - My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is made in the crock pot and it is so yummy, you may never go back to the stuff in the jar. It also makes an easy freezer meal or use the leftovers for lunches. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
- Friday - Serve my Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup with Jalapeno Cheddar Skillet Cornbread
- Saturday - Crispy Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza Serve with carrots and celery sticks with ranch.
- Sunday - Plan to Eat Out
Easter Menu Planning
- Green beans and baby potatoes: Fresh green beans and baby potatoes are quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot.
- Candied Sweet potatoes in the crock pot or Instant Pot: Baby carrots are slow cooked in a sweet cinnamon glaze.
- Tangy deviled eggs: Simple but delicious deviled eggs are the best. Learn how I make the perfect smooth and creamy deviled egg filling!
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
March Menu Plan Printables
Download and print this weeks menu plan printables.