March weekly meal plan is packed full of delicious crock pot recipes and dinner meals your family will love!
This weeks menu plan includes 4 crock pot recipes that save you time as well as your sanity at dinner time!
3 of those four crock pot meals can be easily converted into freezer meals.
Have you added freezer meals to your menu planning yet? Freezer meals are the next step to really get your weekly meal planning working for you.
Are you a newsletter subscriber?
Have you subscribed to my email newsletter yet? Subscribe to have all my new recipes sent straight to your inbox!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Menu Plan Featured Recipes
This weeks featured menu plan recipes are three easy and delicious crock pot meals your family will love!
Crock Pot Swiss Chicken
Crock Pot Sloppy Joes are easy to make and perfect for lunch or dinner. Sloppy Joes are an easy week night meal. Make a double batch and put the leftovers in the freezer for another night.
Old Bay Seasoning gives this Crock Pot Chicken Gumbo Soup the flavors of the Bayou.
March Menu Plan 4
- Monday - Browned Butter Gnocchi Spinach and Mushrooms from Bunny’s Warm Oven.
- Tuesday - Fresh Greek Fish Tacos from See Mom Click. Serve with sliced cucumbers.
- Wednesday - Crock Pot Chicken Gumbo Soup Serve with this Corny Company Bread from Hodge Podge
- Thursday - Serve my Crock Pot Sloppy Joes with French fries and steamed corn.
- Friday - Crock Pot Swiss Chicken Serve with my Sauteed Asparagus and Tomatoes
- Saturday - Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday - My Crock Pot Italian Swiss Steak is a complete meal.
Saint Patrick's Day Recipes
Still looking for a few St. Paddy Day recipes for today?
- 25 Festive Saint Patrick's Day Recipes - You'll find plenty of green fun here.
- Crock Pot Ham Cabbage & Potato Soup - All your favorite Irish food wrapped up into one recipe.
- Irish Salt Potatoes - A recipe the Irish miners ate in the 1800's
- Homemade Whole Grain Mustard - An easy homemade mustard you will reach for every time you need some spicy mustard in your life! Canners will love this homemade Dijon Mustard recipe.
- Irish Soda Bread - easy to make and no yeast needed!
- Emerald Lady Cocktail - Sip on this green cocktail while your celebrating.
Let's be friends
Have a question about a recipe? Got a recipe request? Send me an email. Follow me on my social media accounts!
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
March Menu Plan 4 Printables
Download and print this weeks menu plan printables below.
Download and print this months menu plan printables.