Mango Peach Salsa is a perfect appetizer served with chips but really shines when served with grilled chicken or fish. Favorite Mexican appetizer recipe.
- 1 medium mango
- 1 firm peach, chopped roughly
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 tsp sugar
- teaspoon chopped cilantro
- pinch of salt
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- Chop the jalapeno,onion garlic, and cilantro finely in a food processor, pour into a medium size bowl.
- Cut the peach into a small dice and add to the bowl.
- Cut the mango into a medium dice and add to the bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar , and zest and juice of the lime.
- Mix well and store in the refrigerator 3 to 4 days.
- Prepare this salsa at least the day before you plan on serving it.
- Makes about 1 quart
- Category: Mexican Food
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 62