Celebrate Cinco de Mayo or the sweltering hot weather of summer with this tropical and fruity Mango Mojito recipe.
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
- 8 large or 12 small mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1.5 oz light rum
- 1/4 fresh mango chunks
- club soda, chilled
- Place the lime wedges, mint leaves and sugar into a tall glass.
- Muddle until sugar has dissolved.
- Add rum and fill glass with ice.
- Top glass off with chilled club soda and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Muddled
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 196