Mango Key Lime Pie Recipe
Frozen no bake Mango Key Lime Pie is the perfect tropical summer dessert recipe using fresh mango during mago season and tart key lime juice.
- 9 inch Graham Cracker crust
- 14 oz canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup mashed fresh mango
- 8 oz container Cool Whip topping
- In a medium bowl beat the sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice together until thickened.
- Cut the softened cream cheese into cubes and add it to the bowl.
- Beat until very smooth.
- Add the whipping cream to the bowl and beat for 3 to 4 minutes on high until very thick. The longer you beat it the thicker it will become.
- Add the key lime zest and mashed mango to the bowl and fold until combined.
- Place the pie crust on a cookie sheet. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Using a spatula smooth the top of the pie.
- Cover with plastic wrap or secure the plastic lid that came with the store bought graham cracker pie crust onto the pie pan.
- Refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- Before serving spread the container of cool whip over the top of the chilled pie or pipe the whipped topping on.
- Garnish with slices of fresh mango, sliced key lime, mango sauce or key lime zest before serving.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Tropical
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 554
- Sugar: 52.2g
- Carbohydrates: 65.6g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 9.8g
Keywords: No Bake Mango Key Lime Pie, Frozen Mango Pie, Frozen No-Bake Pie Recipe, Summer Pie Recipes, Frozen Pie Recipes, Mango Recipes