Lion KIng Cake Pops are a great baby boy baby shower treat. Easy to make and your guests will love them.
- Put the candy melts into the corner of a plastic sandwich bag with 2 teaspoons of crisco shortening. Melt the candy melts in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Then continue melting at 10 second intervals until the candy melts are liquid.
- After each 10 seconds knead the candy melts then reheat.
- Once melted snip a tiny tiny hole in the corner of the bag.
- Drizzle the melted candy coating over each cake pop.
- Serving Size: 1 Cake Pop
- Calories: 170