Celebrate Spring with these Lemon Blueberry Cake Bars recipe. A perfect combination of
- 8.25 oz package yellow Funfetti cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup lemon curd or lemon pie filling
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling or homemade blueberry sauce
- 1 container cream cheese frosting or homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare an 8 x 8 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, egg and lemon extract.
- Spread the batter into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven.
- Allow cake to cool completely in the pan.
- Once the cake is cool spread the lemon curd over the top.
- Next carefully spread the blueberry pie filling over the lemon curd.
- Cover and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Next spread the cream cheese frosting over the top.
- Sprinkle with the multi-colored sprinkles.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Cut into squares before serving.
- Makes 9 Servings