This Kiwi Cucumber Smoothie recipe is packed full of healthy fruit and veggies that will help you start the morning off with a good dose of vitamins and minerals.
- 2 kiwi
- 1 medium cucumber, deseeded
- 1 medium banana
- 1 packed cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 granny smith apple, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 pear, cored and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- makes 20 oz
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serving Size: 10 oz
- Calories: 300
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 5.1g