Key Lime Mustard Sauce
Serve this Key Lime Mustard Dipping Sauce with boiled Florida Gulf Pink shrimp or your favorite seafood. Serve large boiled or steamed shrimp in mini martini glasses with the cooked shrimp for mini individual shrimp appetizers.
- 1 pound salted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- Prepare all of the ingredients before starting. Mince the green onion and garlic and set it aside.
- Place the sticks of butter in a large saucepan or skillet. Next add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, cooking sherry and Key lime juice to the pan.
- Add the minced green onion and garlic to the pan. Bring the ingredients to a simmer. Simmer, occasionally whisking for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Serve as a boiled shrimp dipping sauce or with your favorite, crab or fish.
- Makes 2 cups of seafood dipping sauce.
Recipe Source Nellie & Joes Key Lime Juice
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Key West
- Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons
- Calories: 365
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
Keywords: Key Lime Mustard Sauce recipe, Mustard Dipping Sauce, Seafood Dipping Sauce, Boiled Shrimp Dipping Sauce, Crab Dipping Sauce