Key Lime Grilled Chicken recipe made with a homemade key lime marinade, grilled and served with grilled pineapple and Mango Salsa is a great weekend barbecue recipe for the summer.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (3 lbs boneless chicken)
- Mix all of the ingredients except the chicken in a bowl.
- Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour the Key lime marinade over the chicken.
- Cover the tray with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- After marinating the chicken grill the chicken over a medium hot grill until the chicken is cooked through the center and reaches 165 F.
- Serve with Mango Peach Salsa and grilled pineapple (optional).
- Makes 4 servings.
Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the chicken pieces you are cooking.
Always cook the chicken completely before serving.
Chicken is cooked completely when the thicked part has reached 165 F. degrees.
- Category: Main, Dinner Recipe
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 413
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 61.9g
Keywords: Grilled Chicken recipe, Key Lime Chicken Marinade, Summer Grilling, Key Lime Recipes