June Weekly Meal Plan 4
The June Weekly Meal Plan 4 is late. Somehow I lost a week and accidentally skipped sharing the last meal plan for the month of June! Do you use summer crock pot recipes in your meal planning?
June Weekly Meal Plan & Summer Crock Pot Recipes
This time of the year if it wasn't for my crock pot recipes I don't know what we would do. Crock Pot recipes are perfect for the June Weekly Meal Plan.
We would probably be eating sandwiches for dinner every night.
When the heat index is over 100 degrees outside and my air condition is not doing a very good job of cooling off the house the last thing I want to do is heat the house up by cooking on the stove or using the oven!
Crock Pot recipes to the rescue!
Crock Pot Mongolian Beef Recipe
I love this recipe. It is one of my favorite Asian food recipes that I made at home. Crock Pot Mongolian Beef tastes just as good if not better than any take out I have ever ordered.
Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe.
This Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese recipe is a much better option than a box mix!
June Meal Planning
- Monday- Crock Pot Mongolian Beef served over white or Jasmine rice.
- Tuesday- Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Baked Potato Casserole at Stay Snatched
- Wednesday-Easy Italian Tortellini Soup from My Life Cookbook with Italian Bread
- Thursday- Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese with a side of steamed green peas
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday- Shredded Beef Nachos with a side of Rainbow Mexican Corn Salad from My Life Cookbook to round out your dinner.
- Sunday- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken with Veggies from TipBuzz
June Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Print the June weekly Meal Plan below.
Have you joined the Meal Planning Group on Facebook?
Come hang out with some other meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.