July Weekly Meal Plan 3
The July Weekly Meal Plan 3 is ready for your busy meal prep week. Don’t forget to print the menu plan and shopping list to make your meal planning easier.
Want to learn all about Weekly Meal Planning?
If this is the first time you are reading about a weekly meal plan and you are wondering what meal planning or meal prep is all about head over to my How To Start Meal Planning and read why meal planning is for busy families.
How Do You Menu Plan?
How do you like to menu plan? Do you plan the same family favorite recipes each week or do you like to change it up and try a few new recipes?
If you find a new recipe you like do you add that new recipe to your list of rotating meal prep recipes?
Are Instant Pot recipes part of your meal planning? Leave me a comment telling me how you like to meal plan!
Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe
I love making meals out of a store bought Rotisserie chicken! Homemade chicken salad is so good! This easy chicken salad recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Crock Pot Cube Steak with Gravy
Crock Pot Cube Steak with homemade gravy is easy to make and delicious to eat. Make up a double batch of cube steak patties and pop them in the freezer for next month.
Blank Meal Plan and Grocery List Printables
Wondering where the monthly blank meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.
July Weekly Meal Plan 3
This weeks meal plan is packed full of mouthwatering recipes your family will love!
- Monday– One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta from Somewhat Simple. Serve with garlic bread and a side salad.
- Tuesday– Chipotle Lime Shredded Beef Tacos in the crock pot by Daily DIY Life. Serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings.
- Wednesday– Rotisserie Chicken Salad on a ciabatta roll. Serve with grapes and chips.
- Thursday– Plan to Eat Out
- Friday– Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs from Kleinworth & Co. Serve with grilled or steamed asparagus.
- Saturday– Crock Pot Cube Steak with Gravy with mashed potatoes and corn.
- Sunday– Grilled Boneless Pork Chops and Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges at Gimme Some Grilling.
PRINT THE JULY WEEKLY MEAL PLAN BELOW
July Weekly Meal Plan 3 Printable Menu & Shopping List
HAVE YOU JOINED THE MEAL PLANNING GROUP ON FACEBOOK?
Come hang out with some other meal planners. Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.