Welcome to the July Weekly Meal Plan 1 for the first week of July 20019.
How is your summer meal planning going? Are you sticking with your menu planning or do you let it slid a little now that the kids are home?
How To Start Meal Planning
If this is the first time you are reading about a weekly meal plan and you are wondering what meal planning or meal prep is all about head over to my How To Start Meal Planning and read why meal planning is perfect for busy families.
Crock Pot Sloppy Joes
Crock Pot recipes are perfect for a weekly meal plan. If you use freezer meals in your meal plan you can save a lot of time with your meal prep.
Easy Summer Fruit Salads
During the summer months when there are so many different types of fresh fruit available make an easy summer fruit salad and top it with a ginger infused honey glaze to add a delightful sweetness to the fresh fruit.
July Weekly Meal Plan 1
The July Weekly Meal Plan 1 has some delicious recipes!
Some of the recipes in this meal plan are easy crock pot recipes and some are perfect summer recipes your family will love.
- Monday– Salmon Patties from Fluster Buster. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed green peas.
- Tuesday– Slow Cooker Italian Chicken from New South Charm. Serve with steamed broccoli
- Wednesday– For a one-pot meal that makes an easy middle of the week dinner, try Not Yo Mama’s Tater Tot Hotdish by A Simple Pantry
- Thursday– Looking for something yummy to grill on Independence Day, try Spicy Jalapeno Popper Grilled Chicken with Grilled Corn on the Cob and Easy Summer Fruit Salad with Ginger Infused Honey
- Friday– Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday– Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Rosemary Cilantro Sauce from Renee At Great Peace. Serve with rice and a side salad.
- Sunday– Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Serve with carrot and celery sticks.