How has the first month of menu planning been going? Have you found that using a menu plan is the perfect way to make sure you have dinner ready on those busy days of the week?
This week menu plan has one of my favorite crock pot chicken recipes. My crock pot chicken burrito filling can be used not just for a burrito filling.
You can use it to make all of your favorite Mexican recipes for Taco Tuesday. Make burritos, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas or chicken nachos.
This Weeks Featured Recipes
Chicken burritos are so easy to make in the slow cooker. Only 5 ingredients are needed to make the perfect chicken burrito filling.
Skillet Greek Chicken and Potatoes are a one skillet meal using one bottle of a seasoning mix that is the perfect combination of flavors.
I love this Asparagus Tomato Pasta Salad. It is so good. It is a perfect side dish recipe to serve along side many meals.
It is made with fresh asparagus and cherry tomatoes. The parmesan cheese adds a surprisingly delicious flavor.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Share the menu plan!
Sharing is caring! Be sure to share this weeks menu plan with family and friends who have a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner!
January Menu Plan 4 Recipes
This weeks meal plan is packed full of easy dinner recipes, an amazing pasta salad recipe and crock pot meals your family will love!
- Monday - Easy Alaska Sole Sliders from The Latina Homemaker served with my Perfect Asparagus Tomato Pasta Salad makes a wonderfully comforting but not over-filling dinner.
- Tuesday - These Crock Pot Chicken Burritos with tender shredded chicken cooked in the crock pot are so easy and delicious. Serve with steamed corn.
- Wednesday - Serve my Instant Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Soup with grilled cheese for a yummy soup and sandwich night.
- Thursday - Plan to Eat Out
- Friday - My Easy Italian Sausage and Pepper Pasta is a flavorful, one-pot meal. Serve with fresh apple slices sprinkled with a little cinnamon and sugar for a little extra something on the side.
- Saturday - BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders from A Simple Pantry with French fries has all the classic flavors that everyone enjoys.
- Sunday - One Pot Skillet Greek Chicken and Potatoes and a simple side salad means clean up is a breeze.
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Leaving a rating really helps me out. Thanks! Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
January Menu Plan 4 Printables
Download and print the January Menu Plan 4 Printables