Welcome to the January Weekly Menu Plan for week 3.
this weeks menu plan
This weeks featured recipes
This weeks featured menu plan recipes are a combination of delicious comfort recipes and hearty meals your family will love!
Everyone who loves the spicy flavors of Cajun food will love this Red Beans & Rice recipe. It is made with dried red bean that have been cooked in the Instant Pot.
You don't even need to soak the dried beans before cooking them and they cook u tender and perfect. The red beans are cooked with spicy andouille sausage that adds so much flavor to the beans.
Make this Swiss Chicken recipe for dinner this week.
A thick slice of swiss cheese is rolled up in a piece of boneless chicken that is topped with stuffing mix and slow cooked in a cream based soup.
The creamy soup make a rich and flavorful gravy that tastes amazing spooned over mashed potatoes.
If your are craving a little taste of the ripe flavors of heirloom tomatoes from the garden? Make this easy tomato and mozzarella salad for a side dish or serve it with some crispy bread and enjoy it as a full meal.
Don't miss out on the next menu plan! Join the newsletter and get each one delivered right to your inbox!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
January Menu Plan 3 Recipes
Here are six days worth of delicious meals you can use in your weekly meal planning.
- Monday - Serve my Crock Pot Vegetable Lasagna with a side salad for a classic Italian night dinner.
- Tuesday - Make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks from Adventures of a DIY Mom. Serve with sweet potato fries and my Roasted Broccoli Salad to fill up the whole family.
- Wednesday - Serve my Crock Pot Mongolian Beef with steamed rice and egg rolls for a tasty dinner of Asian flavor.
- Thursday - Cook Parmesan Crusted Tilapia from Sublime Reflections and serve with a baked potato and my Tuscan Tomato Salad.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday - My Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice is a very economical, but flavorful dish that will make you feel like you’re in Louisiana on a vacation.
- Sunday - Crock Pot Swiss Chicken with mashed potatoes and Zucchini with Onion and Garlic from Bunny’s Warm Oven is a hearty and comforting January dinner.
More menu plans you'll love!
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
Menu Plan Printables
Download and print the January Menu Plan 3 Printables