The new year is off to a great start. Are you getting back into the habit of menu planning after the busy holiday season?
This weeks featured recipes
Spinach Ravioli with homemade garden vegetable sauce is an easy week night meal that is so fast to make. It makes a great freezer meal also. Just put a serving of ravioli in a freezer container and pour the sauce over it. Freeze until needed.
This pasta sauce is a great vegetarian recipe that even the meat lovers in the family will love.
New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp is so easy to make and only takes about 15 minutes when you make it in a skillet on the stove.
If you love the spicy flavors of barbecued shrimp you will love this easy recipe.
Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken is delicious and really hits the spot when you are craving your favorite Chinese takeout.
It is very easy to make your favorite Chinese food recipes at home.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
January Menu Plan Week 2 Recipes
- Monday -This Skillet Chicken Pot Pie from See Mom Click is a great all-in-one dish.
- Tuesday - Serve my Spinach Ravioli with Garden Vegetable Sauce with garlic bread and everyone will ask for seconds.
- Wednesday - Make my delicious, budget-friendly Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers with applesauce for a family-pleasing meal.
- Thursday - Plan to Eat Out
- Friday - Steak and Egg Protein Buddha Bowl from The Search for Imperfection is a healthy dinner option the family will enjoy.
- Saturday - Serve my easy Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken with these Green Beans Asian Style from Bunny’s Warm Oven for a tangy tasty meal.
- Sunday - These New Orleans Style Barbecue Shrimp with steamed corn and roasted potatoes new potatoes makes for a yummy, satisfying dinner.
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Leaving a rating really helps me out. Thanks! Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
January Week 2 Printables
Download and print the January Menu Plan Week 2 printables