Start the new year out with the January Meal Plan Week 1. Menu planning is the best way to take control of the busy dinner hour in the new year.
Happy New Year! Today is the first day of a new year and a new you! If one of your goals for 2020 is to start meal planning I am here to help.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Meal Plan Featured Recipes
My Crock Pot Cowboy Bean Soup recipe uses one of my favorite dried bean soup mixes. Can you guess what it is?
Beefy Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole is perfect any night of the week.
January Meal Plan Week 1 Menu
- Monday – My Crock Pot Cowboy Bean Soup starts out with dried beans and cooks all day for a hearty dinner. Serve with this Corny Company Bread from Hodge Podge and fresh baby carrots.
- Tuesday – Rosemary Dijon Pork Chops from Sassy Southern Yankee. Serve with these Super Easy Twice Baked Potatoes from Nicki’s Random Musings and these Cinnamon Baked Apple Slices from The Gardening Cook.
- Wednesday – Easy Alaska Sole Sliders from The Latina Homemaker. Serve with this Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad from Do It All Working Mom
- Thursday – My Crock Pot Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole is an easy, filling weeknight meal. Serve with a side salad.
- Friday – Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday – Creamy Baked Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti from Faith & Food for Busy Moms. Serve with steamed peas and these Easy Garlic Rolls from Amy’s Wandering
- Sunday – This Balsamic Marinated Pork Tenderloin available at It Is a Keeper a simple spinach salad with apples and walnuts.
January Meal Plan Week 1 Printables
Download and print the January Meal Plan Week 1 menu plan and shopping list.