Zesty Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. Makes a great barbecue side dish recipe.
- 1 12 ounce box tri-colored pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated and more for topping when serving.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain pasta well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the cut up or diced vegetables.
- Mix Parmesan with the Zesty Italian dressing. Stir well after five minutes.
- Pour dressing over pasta and veggies.Stir well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or over night to allow flavors to marry.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
This recipe was inspired by the Kraft Italian Chopped Salad http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/italian-chopped-salad-73980.aspx