Perfect Instant Pot Poached Eggs
Instant Pot Poached Eggs are super easy to prepare and you will have perfect poached eggs every time!
Poached eggs make a prefect egg sandwich for Sunday breakfast.
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ground pepper
- dried parsley
- Place one cup of water into the bottom of an 8 quart Instant Pot.
- Place a Silicone Sling into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Arrange 5 silicone egg poacher cups on top of the Silicone Sling.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and using a pastry brush coat the insides of the egg cup molds with the melted butter.
- Crack one egg open and pour it into the 1/2 cup measuring cup. Pour the egg into one of the egg cup molds. Repeat with all of the eggs until all of your egg molds are filled. Sprinkle each egg with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
- Secure the silicone sling handle by snapping the handle lock into place.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and lock it into place. Make sure the valve is set to the Sealing position.
- Press the manual button and set the timer for 3 minutes. Stay close by because you will need to immediately release the steam when the timer goes off and the eggs are finished pressure cooking.
- When the timer beeps use a long handled spoon like a wooden spoon to push the valve to the Venting position. Allow all of the steam to naturally release and the pin to drop.
- Immediately and carefully remove the lid away from your face.
- When the hot steam dissipates remove the silicone egg cups from the pressure cooker at once and place them in a large bowl.
- Makes 5 poached eggs.
- Serving Size: 1 Poached Egg
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 6.3g
Keywords: Instant Pot Poached Eggs, Perfect Poached Eggs, Instant Pot Egg recipes, Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes