Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs that are easy to peel when you cook them in the Instant Pot.
- 12 extra large or Jumbo eggs
- 1 cup water (see notes)
- Place the metal rack or a silicone sling into the Instant Pot.
- Carefully place 12 jumbo or large eggs into the Instant Pot.
- Measure and add the water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and push the valve to the sealing position.
- Pressure the manual button and set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer beeps use a wooden spoon to push the valve to the releasing position.
- Carefully open the lid. Unlatch the silicone sling if using. Lift the sling and eggs from the Instant Pot and plunge into the ice water.
- Leave the hard-boiled eggs in the ice water until the eggs are cool to touch.
- Peel the eggs and use as needed.
- Makes 12 hard-boiled eggs.
- If using a 6-quart Instant Pot use 1 cup of water.
- If using the 8 quart Instant Pot use 2 cups of water.
- If cooking jumbo eggs cook for 7 minutes with quick release.
- If cooking large eggs cook for 6 minutes with quick release.
- If cooking medium or small eggs cook for 5 minutes with quick release.
- Serving Size: 1 Eggs
- Calories: 85
- Carbohydrates: 0.4
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6.3
Keywords: Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs, Easy to peel hard boiled eggs, Pressure Cooker hard boiled eggs, Perfect hard boiled eggs.