Use a Instant Pot pressure cooker to cut back on the time it takes to cook your favorite side dish recipes like these Easy Instant Pot Green Beans. Quick pressure cooker fresh green beans with bacon and onions are delicious.
- Open the Instant Pot electric pressure cooker and remove the steam basket and set it aside. We will not be using the steam basket for this recipe.
- Place all of the ingredients into the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure it is locked into place.
- Close the steam valve.
- Press the steam button, adjust the heat setting to normal if needed.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes.
- When the timer goes off using a long wooden spoon carefully push the steam valve to the open position and quick release the steam pressure.
- Once the steam is gone releasing carefully open the lid allowing any steam to release away from your face and body.
- Place the cooked green beans in a serving bowl to serve.
- Makes about 8-10 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 91
Keywords: Instant Pot Green Beans, Instant Pot Green Beans with Bacon, Fresh Green Beans recipe, Instant Pot Recipe