Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Tacos recipe is one of the easiest Mexican recipes you will ever make. This creamy chicken taco recipe is going to change your world.
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese
- soft taco shells
- favorite taco toppings
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot and mix the taco seasoning into the broth until lump free.
- Add the chunky salsa and stir to combine.
- Add the boneless skinless chicken to the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on and lock into place. Set the pressure valve to the sealing position.
- Press the manual button and set the time for 7 minutes. (see notes)
- Allow the Instant Pot to come up to full pressure and pressure cook the chicken.
- When the timer alerts you the appliance is finished pressure cooking carefully quick release the pressure.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot away from your face to prevent a steam burn. Press the off button to turn off the pressure cooker.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl. Allow the chicken to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and return the shredded chicken meat to the Instant Pot. Press the saute button.
- Add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot. Mix the chicken, cream cheese and taco sauce in the IP together.
- Saute until the cream cheese has melted and the taco sauce has thickened. Turn the power off.
- Transfer the creamy shredded chicken taco meat to a clean bowl.
- Prepare creamy chicken tacos and top with your favorite taco topping before serving.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 157
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 20.1g
Keywords: Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Tacos, Pressure Cooker Cream Cheese Tacos, Easy Chicken Taco recipe, Instant Pot Chicken Tacos with taco seasoning