Instant Pot Corn On The Cob recipe makes cooking corn on the cob so easy. Sweet and tender corn on the cob cooks to perfection in the Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
- Place the rack or a steamer basket in the bottom of your Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the husked and cleaned corn on the cob into the Instant Pot placing the widest end at the bottom. If the ears of corn are too big trim the narrow end or break each ear of corn in half so the corn will fit in the Instant Pot pressure cooker with the lid closed and engaged.
- Season the corn on the cob by sprinkling it with ground black pepper, garlic salt, and the seasoned salt.
- Check the rubber sealing ring to make sure it is in the proper place around the inside of the lid.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot. Make sure the valve is in the sealing position and the lid is locked into place.
- Press the steam button and set the time to 2 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot beeps alerting you that it is finished pressure cooking let the steam self-release for 1 minute. Carefully using a wooden spoon push the pressure valve open to allow the steam to escape. Carefully open the Instant Pot Lid away from your face.
- Transfer the cooked corn on the cob to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle the corn on the cob with more pepper, garlic salt, and seasoned salt if desired. Place a few pats of butter on the hot corn on the cob and serve.
- Makes 8 to 12 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Ear
- Calories: 89
Keywords: Instant Pot Corn recipe, Pressure Cooker Corn on the Cob, Easy Ways to cook corn