Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup Recipe
This easy no-soak 15 bean Instant Pot soup recipe is ridiculously easy to make and is done in under an hour from start to finish. Packed full of spicy flavors, diced ham, 15 dried beans, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, and sweet bell peppers.
- Dice the sweet onion and sweet bell pepper and add to the Instant Pot.
- Next, add the un-drained can of diced tomatoes and the minced garlic.
- Open the bag of Hurst’s Cajun 15 Bean Soup. Remove the season envelope and set aside.
- Pour the beans into a colander and rinse with cold water. Pick through the beans and discard any debris.
- Pour the rinsed beans into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Add the diced ham and bay leaves to the Instant Pot.
- Open the envelope of Cajun soup seasoning and pour into the Instant Pot.
- Add the 8 cups of chicken broth to the Instant Pot and using a large spoon stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure it is locked into place.
- Check the pressure valve and make sure it is in the sealing position.
- Push the manual button and set the time to 35 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release steam for 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the Instant Pot and serve with crackers or crusty French bread.
- Makes 8+ servings.
- Calories: 327
Keywords: Instant Pot Cajun 15 Bean Soup recipe, Instant Pot Dried Bean Soup recipe, 15 Bean Soup recipe, No Soak Bean Soup recipe, Instant Pot Soup recipe