Moist and delicious Instant Pot Blueberry Muffin Bites for breakfast or a snack. Blueberry Muffin Bites are bite-size kid-friendly treats.
- box blueberry muffin mix (I used Betty Crock Blueberry Muffin Mix)
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Plus water for the Instant Pot
- Mix the blueberry muffin mix following the directions on the box.
- Fill each cup of a silicone bites mold cups 3/4 full with blueberry muffin batter. Place the egg bites mold on top of a silicone Instant Pot sling with handles.
- Put 1 1/2 cups of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot Insert when using an 8-quart pressure cooker. If using a 6 quart Instant Pot place 1 cup of water into the bottom.
- Press the manual button and set high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done pressure cooking allow to naturally release steam for 5 minutes.
- Push the sealing valve to the releasing position and allow steam to release from the pressure cooker.
- Remove the lid and carefully lift the bites mold up with the silicone sling handles.
- Remove the plastic lid to stop the cooking. Allow the bites molds to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each Instant Pot silicone bites mold over on a plate and apply gentle pressure to each of the blueberry muffin bites to release the blueberry bites from the silicone mold.
- Makes 14 Blueberry Muffin Bites
- Serving Size: 2 Muffin Bites
- Calories: 95
Keywords: Blueberry Muffin Bites, Instant Pot Muffin Bites, Silicone Egg Bites Mold Recipes, Kid Friendly Instant Pot Recipes