Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup with ground beef recipe
A hearty and delicious 15 Bean Soup made with ground beef in the pressure cooker. No soak 15 bean soup is easy to make with a bag of Hurst’s HamBeens® 15 BEAN SOUP®brand 15 Bean Soup Mix.
- 20 oz bag of Hurst’s HamBeens® 15 BEAN SOUP®
- 1 lb ground beef, browned in a skillet and drained well
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 64 oz beef broth
- Pour the beans into a colander and rinse under cold water. Remove any pebbles or debris you might find.
- Pour the rinsed beans into the Instant Pot aluminum insert.
- Add the drained and browned ground beef and diced tomatoes to the Instant Pot.
- Add the sliced carrots, sliced celery, diced onion and minced garlic to the Instant Pot.
- Add the salt, ground black pepper, dried bay leaves, and the seasoning pack that came with the beans to the Instant Pot.
- Pour the beef broth into the Instant Pot and stir to combine. Place the lid on the Instant Pot. Set the valve to the sealing position.
- Press the manual button and set the time to 50 minutes. Once the timer alerts you that the pressure cooking time is up allow the pressure cooker steam to release naturally for 25 to 30 minutes. After the steam has naturally released carefully open the lid of the pressure cooker away from your face to prevent a burn.
- Stir the soup before serving.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 245
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 15.8g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup Recipe, 15 Bean Soup with ground beef, Instant Pot Bean Soup, No-Soak Instant Pot Bean Soup