To make life easier for myself and to make serving a delicious Game Day Crock Pot Creamy Potato Soup to the family and guests Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups are perfect.
- 3 packages Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Creamy Potato Soup
- 12 cups boiling water
- 3.5 or 4 quart crock pot slow cooker
- In a large pot on the stove boil the water.
- Very carefully transfer the boiling water to the slow cooker.
- Pour the three packages of Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Creamy Potato Soup mix ( or flavor of choice) into the crock pot slow cooker.
- Whisk the soup mix into the boiling water. Turn the crock pot on high and heat the Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Creamy Potato Soup in the crock pot slow cooker for about 2 hours or until thickened.
- Once the soup has thickened reduce the crock pot heat setting to low or warm if available.
- Keep the Easy Game Day Crock Pot Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Creamy Potato Soup warming in the crock pot slow cooker so your game day guests can easily serve themselves.
- Set out some disposable bowls, plastic spoons and paper napkins to make clean up easy.
- Category: Crock Pot, Slow Cooker, Potato Soup
- Cuisine: American