How to Make Perfect Roasted Garlic every time
Check out my easy step by step instructions on how to make perfect roasted garlic every time. Make all your favorite roasted garlic recipes with homemade roasted garlic.
- Fresh Garlic Heads
- Olive Oil
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 375 F. degrees.
- Cut the top off of each garlic head.
- Wrap each garlic head in aluminum foil leaving an opening at the top with enough aluminum foil left to wrap the garlic head.
- Pour a teaspoon to a tablespoon of olive oil into and over the cut ends of each garlic clove letting the oil drizzle over the entire garlic bulb.
- Wrap the aluminum up and over the top of each garlic bulb, enclosing the garlic in the aluminum.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Category: How To Make
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 67
Keywords: How to make roasted garlic, step by step roasted garlic, homemade roasted garlic