Easily make your own homemade fruit roll-ups or fruit leather with the Ball freshTECH Harvest Pro Sauce Maker
- 2 teaspoons Ball Fruit Fresh (a life saver when it comes to fruit that browns once cut!)
- 3 tablespoons cool water
- 9 large Peaches or Nectarines (8–9 cups peach slices.)
- Preheat oven to the lowest setting. Mine is 170 F. degrees.
- Set up the BALL® FRESHTECH HARVESTPRO™ SAUCE MAKER with the small screen.
- Place the BALL® FRESHTECH HARVESTPRO™ SAUCE MAKER on a surface that is large enough to accommodate the sauce maker, the large baking sheet and a medium size bowl.
- Mix the Ball Fruit Fresh with the water in a large bowl.
- Pit and slice the peaches, leaving the skin on into the bowl of Fruit Fresh and water.
- Toss the peaches each time you add more to the bowl.
- Once all the peaches are sliced set the Harvest Pro up and place the bowl under the shoot and the baking sheet under the expel mouth.
- Fill the top with peach slices and turn the machine on.
- Make sure the bowl is in place to catch the peach peels and the baking sheet is in position to catch the peach puree.
- Continue feeding peach slices in until you run out of fruit.
- Turn the machine off.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth out the top of the peach puree.
- Carefully place the baking sheet in the warm oven.
- Bake for 8 to 12 hours or until lightly tacky when touched.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Place a new piece of parchment paper on top of the fruit leather.
- Cut into strips and remove the piece of parchment paper that had been baked from the back of each strip.
- Roll each strip up and type with a piece of ribbon or twine.
- Store in an airtight container.