How to Make Brown Sugar Bacon
- 16 oz package Bacon
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 F. degrees.
- On a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil place two baking racks.
- Remove the bacon from the package and lay out flat in a single layer on a plate or another cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the bacon with the brown sugar to coat. Flipping the bacon over to coat the opposite side.
- Drape the brown sugar coated bacon pieces over the baking racks in a single layer, not touching.
- Bake in 400 F. degrees preheated oven for 20 to 22 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the bacon to cool completely.
- Use in recipes like this Butternut Squash Sausage Casserole.
- Serving Size: 2 Slices
- Calories: 234
- Carbohydrates: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 7.1g
Keywords: How To Make Brown Sugar Bacon, Bacon recipes, How To Eat Brown Sugar Bacon