How To Make Tangy Deviled Eggs
The best smooth and creamy tangy Deviled Eggs you will ever make or eat in your life! Make a double batch because you are going to need them.
- 12 hardboiled eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Peel, rinse and cut the hard boiled eggs in half with a sharp knife.
- Put the whites on a plate or in a deviled eggs dish.
- Put the yolks in the bowl of a food processor.
- Once you’ve got all the yolks in the processor pulse the yolks for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor bowl and turn it on low and let it mix for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Scrape down the inside bowl of the food processor and pulse it a couple more times.
- Fill the deviled eggs with a spoon or get fancy with a cake decorating bag and a star tip.
When are your deviled eggs filling done?
Your deviled eggs filling is done when there are no longer any lumps of egg yolk visible in the deviled eggs filling. To check you can slide the bowl of a spoon across the top of the filling to check for lumps.
Believe me, you will see them if they are there. If there are lumps run your processor for another minute.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 115
Keywords: tangy deviled eggs recipe, deviled eggs with miracle whip, smooth deviled eggs filling, how to make perfect hard boiled eggs