- 2–3 large fresh mangoes
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- quart size freezer bags
- Peel, then slice or cube the fresh mango.
- Spread the mango pieces over a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment or wax paper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until solidly frozen.
- Place the frozen mango pieces into a quart freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible.
- Seal the bag and freeze flat in the freezer to save space..
- Once frozen store the frozen mango in the freezer until ready to use.
- Category: Freezer