Make Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte at home with Godiva Fall Pumpkin Spice Coffee grounds.
- 1/8 cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds
- 1 ¾ cups of filtered water
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/8th tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon to garnish
- I brewed 1/8 a cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds in 1 ¾ cups of boiling water in a French press.
- In a small pot I added ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar and heated it till almost boiling, whisking the entire time.
- Whisk it until there is a thick layer of foam on top of the hot milk. Remove the pot from the stove and add 1/8 tsp of vanilla.
- Pour half the brewed coffee into a large coffee mug
- Pour the frothy milk into the coffee mug.
- Add some whipped cream to the top and sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon to garnish.
- Calories: 00