The best Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing you will ever make. Mix up a batch or two of the homemade ranch seasoning mix and you will always have homemade ranch dressing on hand.
- 5 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 7 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 cup Hellman’s Mayonaise + 2 tablespoons
- To Make the Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Mix together the dry ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- To Make a 2 cup batch of Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the homemade Ranch Seasoning mix with 1 cup low-fat buttermilk and 1 cup of mayonnaise, cover and shake well to combine..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- The longer it sits the better it tastes.
- Makes 4-8 servings.
One batch of the dry ranch seasoning mix is enough to make about 4 – 2 cup batches of buttermilk ranch dressing.