Homemade Almond Butter is so easy to make and can really save you some money. Those little containers of Homemade Almond Butter found at the health food store can be pricey.
- Spread the almonds over a large cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 375 degree oven, tossing after 5 minutes.
- Carefully pour the hot almonds into the food processor.
- Pulse a few times to break up the almonds.
- Turn the food processor on 1 or low and grind the nuts for 3 minutes.
- Scrap down the sides and process for another 2 minutes on low.
- Turn the processor up to high and process until the preferred level of smoothness is reached.
- I wanted as smooth as possible and processed for a total of about 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Serving Size: Tablespoon
- Calories: 78