Holiday Cheese Platter
A New Year’s Eve party is a great time to make a Holiday Cheese Platter as your party appetizer. Cheese Platters are a perfect party appetizer that can feed a crowd.
- Wedge of French Brie Cheese
- Petite Camembert Cheese
- Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Thinly Slice Mozzarella Cheese
- Shaved Parmesan
- Herb Coated Salami Slices
- Mixed Nuts
- Candied Nuts (I used my Candied Pecans)
- Sliced Apples
- Dried Figs
- Green Grapes
- Club Crackers
- Carrs Table Water Crackers
- Thin Bread Sticks
- Seasame Seed Flatbread Crackers
- Place the serving platter you plan to use down on the table you plan to serve the cheese platter from. It is very difficult to move the cheese platter once all of the ingredients are in place.
- Start by placing the cheese on a serving platter. Leave space between each type of cheese.
- Begin filling in the spaces between the cheese with meat, crackers, fruit, and nuts.
- Continue adding to the cheese platter until all of the gaps on the serving platter are filled in.
Cheese should be served at room temperture. Remove the cheese from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you begin assembling the Holiday Cheese Platter.
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Stacked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 209
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Holiday Cheese Platter, Cheese Platter Ideas, Party Appetizers