Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe How To make Hibiscus Iced Tea at home with this easy hibiscus simple syrup recipe you can use to flavor all your favorite summer drinks with the amazing flavor of hibiscus. starbucks copycat hibiscus tea recipes can be ade at home.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried organic hibiscus flowers
- 10 regular sized black or green tea bags
- 6 cups of water
To Make Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Place the dried hibiscus flowers, sugar, and water into a saucepan.
- Heat on low until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat to medium-high.
- Bring to a high simmer.
- Simmer about 8 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool to room temperate.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids.
- Bottle and refrigerate for up to a week.
To make a glass of Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Fill a saucepan with 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Place ten regular size black or green tea bags into the boiling water.
- Boil 1 minute and remove the pot from the heat.
- Allow to steep and cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Fill a half-gallon pitcher with ice cubes.
- Pour the tea over the ice.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour about 4 tablespoons of hibiscus syrup into the glass.
- Fill with freshly brewed tea and enjoy.
- Garnish with lemon or lime slices and a sprig of mint.
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
Keywords: Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe, Hibiscus Simple Syrup recipe, Coffee House recipes, Starbucks Copycat recipes