- 1 can Ocean Naturals Skipjack or Albacore Tuna in water
- 1 small tomato, roughly diced
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 hardboiled egg, roughly chopped
- 1/4–1/2 cup Creamy Vidalia Onion Dressing
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lettuce of choice
To Make the Tuna Avocado Salad
- Drain tuna well.
- Add first four ingredients to a bowl and gently mix.
- Add dressing to bowl and fold until all ingredients are covered in dressing.
- Gently fold in the avocado.
To assemble the Lettuce Wraps
- Rinse and dry 3 large lettuce leaves.
- Add about 2 heaping tablespoons of tuna salad to each lettuce leaf, folding the leaf to enclose the salad.
- Secure with bakers twine or tooth picks.