- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with the graham crackers.
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon Crisco at 10 second intervals until creamy and smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the graham crackers to the edges and corners of the pan.
- Melt the Wilton orange Candy Melts and 1 tablespoon shortening at 10 second intervals until creamy and smooth.
- Pour over the chocolate layer and spread to the corners and edges with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the melted candy melts.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the top of the marshmallows.he top.
- Drop the Reese’s Pieces over the top.
- Randomly drop the candy corn over the top.
- Sprinkle the Halloween colored sprinkles over the top.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the top of the pan.
- Lay it over the top and gently apply pressure over all the toppings to embed them in the melted chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to harden overnight.
- Cut into pieces the next day.