These mini Guacamole Boats are a perfect game day appetizer or are perfect served up on Taco Tuesday.
- 2 large Hass Avocados
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 1–2 heaping tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Old El Paso Mini soft flour tortilla Taco Boats
- Cut and scoop the avocados into a bowl.
- Immediately squeeze the lime juice over the fresh avocado.
- Mash the avocado with a fork or potato masher, being sure to leave some lumps.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix gently.
- Taste and adjust as needed.
- Place a layer of plastic wrap flush to the guacamole and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve: Fill each Taco Boat with a tablespoon of chunky guacamole.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, chopped tomato and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite salsa if desired.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican