- In a heavy sauce pan pour about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the fresh or dried rosemary and 2 to 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic to the pan. Saute on medium low for two minutes to wake up the flavor of the herbs. Turn the temperature up to medium high.
- Add the 2 cans of crushed or whole tomatoes, a can of tomato paste and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning to the pot. Bring to a boil. Boil the tomato sauce for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pot from the heat source.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of pizza source over your pizza dough.