Grilled Corn Casserole Recipe
Grilled Corn Casserole is a perfect side dish recipe made with Fresh from Florida sweet corn. When the sweet corn is in season make this east corn casserole. You won’t regret it.
- 4 ears of grilled Fresh from Florida Sweet Corn, about 3 cups corn kernels.
- 3 bell peppers, sliced and grilled
- 2 medium onions, sliced and grilled
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- olive oil
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Shuck the corn , brush with olive oil and sprinkle each ear with salt and pepper.
- Slice the peppers and onions, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill.
- Strip kernels from corn and chop the peppers and onions .
- In a large bowl mix the softened cream cheese, cream of celery soup, milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredient except 2 cups of the shredded cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated 375 degrees oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven and cook until cheese is melted.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 370
Keywords: sweet corn casserole, grilled corn recipes, Florida Sweet corn recipe, fresh corn on cob