- 1 Freschetta® Gluten Free 4 Cheese Medley Pizza
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup homemade alfredo sauce or jarred
- 1 cup cooked chicken cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Remove pizza from box and plastic wrap.
- Place pizza on a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Drizzle about half of the Alfredo sauce over the pizza.
- Sprinkle the spinach over the top of the pizza.
- Arrange the chicken over the top of the pizza.
- Drizzle the remaining Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
- Pick the pizza up by the corners of the parchment or aluminum foil and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes until the topping is cooked through and the bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 3 minutes before serving.