- 1 container Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 ten ounce jar maraschino cherries, drained well and roughly chopped
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Zap the cookie dough in the microwave for 10 seconds to make it easier to stir.
- Stir the chopped cherries into the cookie dough.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4th of the way full, 1/2 – 3/4th teaspoon of cookie dough.
- Bake on 350 for 10 -12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle enough chocolate chips to cover the entire surface of the baked cookie.
- After five minutes use the back of a spoon to smooth the melted chocolate chips over the top of each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely and the chocolate firm up.
- Store in an air tight container.
Enjoy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using the new Pillsbury GF Cookie Dough