Easy Gingerbread Fudge recipe made with pudding mix makes a great homemade Christmas gift.
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnaps cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz bag Gingerbread Marshmallows
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding-3.4 oz size
- chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Wilton Candy Melts or chocolate chips
- In a blender crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and remove 1 tablespoon to use for a topping.
- Press crumbs into an 8 x 8 inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan melt the marshmallows over low heat.
- Add the white chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter and powdered ginger to the pan.
- Stir constantly over medium low heat until all of the chips are melted.
- Once the chips are melted pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Slowly add the vanilla pudding mix while beating with a handheld mixer.
- Mix on medium for a minute or two until the pudding mix is beat in completely.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Cut into pieces.
- Melt the candy melts or chocolate ships in the microwave and drizzle over top.
- Immediately sprinkle on the sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Package in individual cellophane bags if desired.
- Category: Holiday Fudge
- Method: Stove Top
- Serving Size: 2 Pieces
- Calories: 236