Garlic Rosemary Smashed Potatoes are easy to make and a delicious way to use your fresh herbs from the garden.
- Boil the baby potatoes with 2 teaspoons fresh or dry parsley until fork tender in a large pot of salted water.
- In a measuring cup mix the olive oil, the remaining parsley, the minced garlic, the rosemary, and the black pepper and set aside.
- When the potatoes are cooked drain them well and place them in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the olive oil and herbs over the potatoes and toss until the potatoes are covered with oil.
- Pour the potatoes along with the oil and herbs onto a large baking sheet.
- Spread the potatoes out into a single layer.
- With the bottom of a mason jar or glass smash each potato.
- Place the baking sheet into the pre-heated oven and cook until golden brown, about 30-40 minutes.