I love easy to make and eat appetizers. When I am planning for game day I know I need some game day food on hand that will be easy to serve. These Garlic Ranch Mac and Cheese Cups fit the bill.
- 2 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- about 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil, drain, rinse the pasta and set aside.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Divide the Parmesan cheese between the 12 muffin wells.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix the pasta in to the cheese mixture.
- Using a spoon or a ice cream scoop fill each muffin well.
- Top each portion equally with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of bread crumbs over each serving.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan from the oven and allow the cheeses to set up for 15-20 minutes before removing from the muffin pan.
- Makes 12 servings.