- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 8 oz fresh asparagus cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta following the directions on the box, drain, rinse well with cold water and drain again.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and add the asparagus. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add the pasta and toss well.
- Add the red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Toss well again.
- Saute 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Category: Pasta recipe