- 1 Baguette
- 1/4 pound Boars Head Tavern Ham
- 1/4 pound Smoked Turkey Breast
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- 4 Slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1–2 Avocados from Mexico
- Slice the baguette down the center.
- Spread about a tablespoon of mayo on the bottom layer of bread.
- Place a layer of Romaine lettuce over the mayo.
- Arrange the ham, turkey then cheese on the lettuce.
- Add the bacon and tomato slices.
- Slice the avocados and add as much as you like.
- Spread about a tablespoon of may on the top piece pf the baguette.
- Close the sub and wrap in parchment or aluminum foil if serving later.
- Cut into serving size pieces when ready to serve.